I currently subscribe to several monthly subscription boxes and am always getting asked which box is better or ultimately IS IT WORTH IT.
Therefore every month, I will be bringing you a summation of what I received in each box for the month and whether or not it is worth it.
Let’s start with a summary of my subscriptions
January Monthly Subscriptions
- UR Curly Tight Curl Enhancer ($9.99@curlmart)
- UR Curly Edge Control ($5.99@curlmart)
- True by Made Beautiful conditioning styling cream ($9.99@sallys)
- Curls R US Moisture Rich leave in conditioner ($14.99@curlmart)
- HASK Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Shampoo
- HASK Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Conditioner
- Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Renewal hair mask
- Curls Unleashed Curl defining cream
- UR Curly Quinoa Conditioner
- UR Curly Soya Shampoo
Summary: Although in price the contents outweigh the boxes price, I already have one of almost everything in the box, except the UR Curly tight curl enhancer and edge control.
Verdict: SLIGHTLY WORTH IT
Curl Box ($25/month)
- Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey; clarifying scalp treatment ($12@carolsdaughter)
- Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey: Conditioning mist ($12@carolsdaughter)
- Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey: Calming Tension Spray ($12@carolsdaughter)
- Carols Daughter Sacred Tiare: 4-IN-1 combing cream
- Carols Daughter Monoi: Repairing hair mask
Summary: All of the full size carols daughters items are new and are actually applicable to my current situation since I have a protective style. I have been using the tension spray and will post a review on that later.
Verdict: WORTH IT
Essence Beauty Box ($15/month)
- Julep Nail Polish: Jess ($14@julep)
- Laqa & Co: Bossy Boots Fat Lip pencil ($20@laqa&co)
- Thank God I’m Natural (TGIN): Green Tea super moist leave in conditioner
- SheaTerra Organics: Rose Hips Black soap face wash
- Leaders Insolution: Baby soft foot mask
Summary: This might be the best box yet. Previous boxes have toted items I already had. I am excited to try everything in the box!
Verdict: WORTH IT
- Lasting Smiles: Peppermint creme organic lip balm ($3.99@target)
- Marsk: Mineral eyeshadow in You’re Toast (neutral brown) ($22.50@marsk)
- OFRA Cosmetics: Universal eyebrow pencil ($13@ofra)
- The Balm cosmetics: Mr. Write (NOW) eyeliner in Jack B. Bronze (rich bronze) ($17@thebalm)
- Beau Gâchis Paris: Smudge Brush ($18@beaugachis)
Summary: You really can’t beat the deal you are getting with IPSY AND you get a SUPER CUTE makeup bag every month. Fortunately there were no hair products in this one so it makes it a big win for me!
Verdict: DEFINITELY WORTH IT
This concludes the January Monthly Subscription Box Roundup. Stay tuned for next month’s subscription box review.
Do you to subscribe to any boxes? Do you plan to subscribe after reading this post? Let me know down below in the comments
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links which means I may be compensated monetarily or in rewards points.